Have you ever eaten ice cream in the snow? If not, you must try it! Reasons:
1. You can take forever because it doesn't melt, and actually gets colder.
2. You can catch snowflakes on top of it (see above) which not only gives you a chance to see up close, unmelted snowflakes, but also give you more icy treat to eat!
3. Everyone you pass looks at you as though you were crazy (This makes it more fun!)
4. Even the busiest ice cream palor, has no line!
5. I'm sure there are more reasons. Can you think of one?
Picture Taken January 13, 2005 by RCH
Picture of the
Moment maintained by